REGISTERATION FORM FOR STEMX STUDENT COUNCIL 2022
STEMx is launching the long-promised STEMx Students Executive Council to engage and involve STEMx Alums into Leadership roles concerning the future development of the STEMx Platform (both Physical and Virtual) and provide leadership and energy to the movement. There are 10 positions available in the Council that are open to Alums of all ages and positions.
- 2 Vice Presidents
- Lead of Programmes
- Lead for Regions and Activities
- Lead for Career Guidance
- Lead for Curriculum Development
- Lead for Partnerships
- Lead for Marketing add Branding
- Lead for Schools Outreach
- Lead for Girls in STEM (and Community Outreach for other Under-Represented Populations)
These STEMx Student Executive Council will be elected by end February 2022 and will serve until 31 Jan 2023. The Various Leads can be elected unapposed, if necessary, but there need to be an election for the President and Vice Presidents of the Council. All Members of the Council are subject to an honor code established by STEMx and serve for a period of 1 year. Members/Leads may also nominate, up to 3 individuals from the Alum Body, as part of their teams who may then stand a better chance of getting elected the subsequent year. No member shall serve for more than 1 year on a given position.
In exchange for their service, the members of the STEMx Students Council stand to receive the following benefits:
- Leadership Experience of Planning and Executing Strategies and Managing and Growing a National Platform
- An Opportunities to attend STEM Schools as TAs and Members of Organising Committee
- An Exclusive Access to Senior Leadership Team of STEMx (Dr. Athar, Faisal, Imran, and others)
- Exclusive Career Guidance Sessions with STEMx Faculty and Leadership (including one-on-one sessions where possible)
- An opportunity go receive an Exclusive University Recommendation Letter for the best performers from Dr. Athar and STEMx Team
- Exclusive STEMx Merchandise
- An Experience Certificate from STEMx
If you’re interested in being part of STEMx Students Executive Council of 2022, please fill out the following form before Feb 15, 2022.
NOTE: By submitting your information through this form, you agree to allow PIF (or its partners) to share information and invitations for future events and activities with you. We will not, however, share your information with anyone for any other purpose, except as required by Law.