The Future Leaders of STEM Retreat is a unique and intense 3-day Summer Camp for 13-18 year olds from all across the country to experience hands-on Science, 21st Century Skills, and much more in the backdrop of the Iconic Habib Public School, Karachi.
The STEM Leaders Retreat is brought to you by Pakistan Innovation Foundation – PIF AND The National STEM School, in partnership with Habib Public School (Enrichment Office) and partners Pakistan Space Science Education Center (PSSEC), POPUP Learning / Tajarbagah, College of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering (CEME), and CECOS University.*
THE RETREAT Offers:
* 4-5 Exciting STEM Tracks to learn, build, collaborate, and compete on
* STEM Lectures by Leading Scientists and Scholars
* Life Lessons and Hacks to Achieve and Excel
* Thought Provoking discussions on Science & History, Philosophy, Ethics, and Religion.
Upto 5 BEST PERFORMERS at the STEM LEADERS RETREAT will get a Golden Ticket to the Interviews of the National STEM Schools during Summer of 2020.
- The STUDENT must be 13-18 year old to apply.
- There is NO TEST or INTERVIEW to attend.
- Admissions on FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS.
- APPLY NOW to book one of very limited number of seats!
PROGRAMME FEE is PKR 15,000, which does not include travel costs. Programme is for Day Scholars Only.
10% Early Bird Discount for those completing the admission process before Dec 23, 2019.
Oversees Pakistanis and Expats’ students are also welcome. Oversees Parents are encouraged to write to email@example.com to inquire about Fees and Logistical Arrangements.
IN ORDER TO CONFIRM YOUR SPOT, you must do the following:
- STEP 1: Fill out the Registration Form (Day 1)
- STEP 2: Confirmation of Eligibility/Selection plus Payment Details (by Day 3)
- STEP 3: Deposit Payment and Submit Proof of Payment (by Day 5).
Application deadline is Dec 28, 2019 (or as soon as limited spots are taken). Register here to Apply for STEM Retreat
* To be Confirmed.
Thank you for taking time to Pre-Nominate your favourite Innovators/ Innovations for 2018!
Pakistan’s Only National Innovation Awards to recognize and honor Pakistan’s leading innovators – both individuals and institutions/companies – that successfully made remarkable achievements.
The nominations are sought in 12 different categories:
- Most Innovative University
- Social / Development Innovation
- Corporate/Business Innovation
- Most Innovative Tech Startup
- Finance/Fintech Innovation
- Civic Innovation
- Government Innovation
- Health Innovation
- Education Innovation
- Agri+Rural Innovation
- Industry Innovation
- Art and Design Innovation
In addition to the above 12 categories, three (03) SPECIAL AWARDS are also conferred: a Young Innovative Talent Award, a Lifetime Achievement Award, and a Peoples’ Choice Innovator of the Year Award.
As Pakistan completes the 70th year of its existence, it stands at the cross roads of a century that would see unprecedented change in the global socio-economic landscape brought together by the powers of science, technology, innovation and entrepreneurship. Twenty-first century will be the defining epoch when the human species not only succeeds in creating the technological utopia that has thus far been the fodder only of science fiction but also, potentially, develops technologies and bypasses critical thresholds that have the potential to bring about the end to the human species.
For a country, like Pakistan, caught between challenges of basic existence, on the one hand, and fast paced disparities and mindboggling global developments, on the other, it is very important to reinvent the entire paradigm of innovation in development and bring about a radical transformation across a range of different and interlinked spheres, namely, Government, Corporate, Entrepreneurial, Civic, and Individual.
#REINVENT PAKISTAN is an exploration of these diverse changes within Government, Business, and Society with potentially radical and transformative effects.
Register Now to Attend